Closet Geek Show

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Episode 02: Giving this podcast thing another shot

In this episode:
  • better explanation of where i am
  • clarification of geek
  • what I think the best investion in the last 20 years is
  • more ways that oz is different from North America
  • mashup music - Basement Jaxx vs Prodigy - Wheres your breath at - by DJ Cal
  • DMT speech from Terence McKenna
  • trance music - Cocaine (kamui mix) by Nightbass DJ Team (shit, it's not podsafe, my bad... go buy the album or something, i can't find their website)
  • Book suggestion: Cryptonomicon by Neal Stephenson
  • electronica music - Hypermutator by Rubber Band Banjo from the Podsafe Music Network
  • wrap up

Link To The Show Length: 49:08 Size: 22.4MB

2 Comments:

  • Was the irony deliberate?
    You just got done saying "done with talking about drugs" then you play a song about cocaine?
    hehe.

    Wendy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:48 PM  

  • Not really, I'd picked the song before I'd picked the discussion topic.

    But yes I did laugh to myself as I played it, I laughed and danced.

    By Blogger Brent the Closet Geek, at 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home