Closet Geek Show

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Episode 13: How to hack your REM

Direct Link to Show Size: 34.4MB Length: 75:10 - Very BIG thank you to Phil Coyne from Bitjobs for the Masses for hooking me up with hosting because my current host is dead (or dying). Go check out BfM for more great music, especially if you're looking for more rock that's bit mellower than the what I play.

The Parents have found out about the show... eek. Let me know if the show gets too clean.
Send me feedback! Email, Skype, closetgeekshow@gmail.com on Google Talk.

2 Comments:

  • Ok, as you started to explain the sleep hack you let out a yawn. And damnit, it made me yawn. So I started thinking about all of the other people that might be yawning at that same time. So I stuck one finger in my ass and one in my nose and figured I would be the unique one.

    Brandon
    -TheMeandBShow
    P.S. The show is great, keep up the good work!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:52 AM  

  • I did the same thing...so you're not that unique Brandon!

    Loved the show Brent. Couldn't imagine messing up my sleep patterns like you were talking about...then again, I pretty much do because of the evil little baby of mine.

    By Blogger Corby, at 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home