Closet Geek Show

Friday, November 04, 2005

The Closet Geek is in Wired!

Hey closet geeks, just wanted to inform you all that Closet Geek Prime (that's me, god I'm a nerd) got to be in a Wired article about videocasting. I'm pretty excited about it.

If you're a wired reader coming here by way of the site then first let me say "Welcome!", I hope you stick around. This show is a weekly show featuring a mix of indie trance, rock and metal music plus discussions of weird topics I learn about on the Internet.

I'd recommend Episode 14 as a starting point since Episode 15 is kind of a strange episode and not representitive of the show as a whole.

2 Comments:

  • I noticed that the link for episode 15 is broken, should point to http://www.closetgeekshow.blogspot.com/2005/11/episode-15-i-just-gotta-let-trekkie.html

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:42 AM  

  • thank you for the heads up. fixed it now.

    By Blogger Brent the Closet Geek, at 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home