Closet Geek Show

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Episode 15: I Just Gotta Let The Trekkie Out For A Bit

Direct Link to the Show Size: 30.4MB Length: 53:13mins

290 DOWNLOADS! Thank you! It's hot in Sydney, Good God!. Am I an angel? Halloween photos: My Rorschach Costume, A Drunk Injun, Mountie, Muff Diver, Maskless Rorschach and Trailer Dweller
Closing Notes - I'm a member of a new podcast group called For the Masses, Podcasts by Musicians and wannabe Musicians plus a couple great music shows unique indie tracks!

3 Comments:

  • Jesus I'm such a fucking geek, great show Brent!

    By Anonymous Phil, at 3:30 AM  

  • I'm one of the almost 300 of your fans. :) Good show, loved the Sulu comment, which I won't quote here.

    By Anonymous Toni, at 2:21 PM  

  • Trekkie Punk Music. That blew my fucking mind. (Red Shirt) Sweet man rock on.

    Brandon,
    The Me and B Show

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home